So since this seems to be the thing to do these days, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon. I really like seeing what everyone is up to, especially those of you who are far away. I hope you enjoy reading about/seeing what's going on with us in Sin City (not as exciting as you'd imagine - but hey, if you're bored you can see how the other half lives).
~L
1 comment:
So, this puppy thing has worked out pretty well, huh? He is a cutie, but then I think Adam is too, but I'm a little biased. I have 1 chapter to go in 3 Cups of Tea - it is a stunning story! I've really enjoyed it even though it has taken me forever to read it. Between 3 Cups of Tea, the KiteRunner and Bookseller, I feel like I've see a little hint of a very different way of life. Of course, I'm having a little trouble getting my papers graded...Love to you and yours. Karen
Post a Comment