Tuesday, February 12, 2008
















Aaahhh yeah, a little transcription and translation baby. So this is what I've been up to. Teaching this crap. Believe it or not, they like it because it's like a secret code. The got to 'decode' some DNA strands that coded for different monster traits - they turned out pretty good! Other than that, I went climbing/laying in the sun at the Black Corridor this past weekend and might go climbing in St. George this weekend if the weather holds out. Adam and I are going out to somewhere (he won't tell me) for Valentine's Day and his birthday tomorrow so that should be fun - have class on actual V-Day so we're going out early.

Have a wonder Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just for the record, cousin Carrie is winning the blog race with a lot more posts than you...although you have better pictures ;o)