Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Almost Over





So, I'm a pretty bad blogger. I've been really busy as usual with my 3 night classes along with my 12 hr teaching days. I'll be really interested to see what I end up teaching next year - it's about that time when schedules start materializing and I'm HOPING that this will be the year when I get to teach at least ONE class that I taught the year before. Cross your fingers. I've also been taking some trips to Prescott as Adam's now gone there to be a wildfire heli-rappeller for the summer - check out his crew's site here. I'm trying to start getting some plans together for the summer, so if you're interested in exploring the west coast (I'm open to suggestions) let me know. I'll be free from June 20th to July 15th - then home to Ohio for two weddings. Overall, I can't believe that this school year is almost over. I think there are only like 28 more days. Ok, so I'm pretty boring right now which is why I haven't posted lately. Until next time, I'll leave you with some old, but good pics. They are, Sedona Arizona, fly fishing in Rocky Mountain National Park - I was the only one who caught (an extremely small) fish, some old New River Gorge Pics - check out Adam's long hair!!

1 comment:

Karen and Pat said...

so - I don't think you are boring - 28 days till summer break - I can't wait. Take some pictures of prescott - I don't think Adam will have time - at least it doesn't sound like it. I'll be in the Denver area the end of June. You could hook up with Maribeth and me for some seeing of the sites from the 22 - 26. Remember, you are invited to join us at the beach. Love ya, Karen