
Makeshift table for 11 in the living room

Yesterday was COLD. The temp was 29 degrees when everyone arrived at 6pm.
This year we held the refugee Thanksgiving in our little home. It ended up turning out great even with close quarters. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!
4 comments:
Looks very nice! I hope you guys had a great holiday! And we will be seeing you soon! Hooray! I liked your idea of us all going out to dinner together, do you still want to do that? I was thinking Monday night 12/27 would be good. Let me know what you think. Can't wait, i think its going to be a fun Christmas!
I'm super excited for this Christmas too. I feel like I haven't been home in ages. I think that Monday night would work, I don't really know the schedule yet but it's good to have a tentative day. I'll be great to have all of us harrington-ish couples in the same place at the same time!
Looks like your first Thanksgiving Feast was a success! I can't wait to see you - We are counting the days.
hey ladies, eleftheria and i are super psyched to see you both. can't wait to hang out.
Post a Comment