Sunday, February 20, 2011
It's Been a While!
Soo...it's been awhile. In all honesty, not a whole lot new has been happenin'. I kind of feel like I'm living in the movie Groundhog Day. I get up, go teach, come home, read for my grad classes, maybe go to class, maybe write a paper or response for a class, and repeat. However, since I've posted last I did make it back to Ohio for Christmas and I got a long overdue visit from my old college roommate and friend Kim! The pics below are from a visit with grandma Frank over Christmas, a trip to the Kelso Dunes with Kim, and a Zappos company party that I went to with my friend Christi, who's cousin is an awesome high end party planner out here and planned the shindig. It was a 1920's party and awesomely done! Professional swing dancers, places where you could get your hair and make-up done, free drinks, free props. Of the about 1000 people there, I think I only saw about 10 that hadn't dressed up. Well, I have decided to give myself the day off from my groundhog life and am going to go hiking in the snow with Adam. Till next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, it is nice to finally see something up from you. every time i talk to adam he says that you are up to your ears in school work, hope you are at least learning something. i am in the middle of a cormac book, the desert pics are amazing.
LeAnna - I love the picture of the truck! Nice to see some pictures and so glad to hear that you took a day off. Can't wait to see you - 28 days:-)
Post a Comment