This may be a bit more detail that you'd care to have but I posted these to show Adam. So as you can see, I took the plunge today and bought a bike! Perhaps a bit more bike than I need (or can handle) right now, but I'm optimistic that I'll grow into it :) I can't wait for Adam to come back and get his so I'll have someone to scrape me up off the trail!
lol! I just took it out and it IS FAST!! Seriously faster than any of the bikes I tried at the demo. I rode the break almost the whole time - better show me how to replace those first. Only one small hole in my shin :)
My word! That is one sweet looking bike!! Hope it came with a helmet, not that you need one, but, just in case. Have much fun:-) (Be careful...sorry, it's a mom thing)
yeah. that's sick! I've been keeping my eyes out for a single speed 29er to add to my quiver. I don't know if I've ever even road a fully suspended bike. Looks like fun. Take Adam out there and get some action shots! And remember my mottos: "If you don't get hurt, you're not riding hard enough." and, "The day's not over 'til somethin' gets broke."
6 comments:
Looks FAST! I assume mine is just waiting to be picked up???
I like the picture where you can see your new bike, the dirtbike, the van and the truck. Ha! We just need an RV and an old boat now.
lol! I just took it out and it IS FAST!! Seriously faster than any of the bikes I tried at the demo. I rode the break almost the whole time - better show me how to replace those first. Only one small hole in my shin :)
My word! That is one sweet looking bike!! Hope it came with a helmet, not that you need one, but, just in case. Have much fun:-)
(Be careful...sorry, it's a mom thing)
Very nice! G'ma Harrington has a boat looking for a home. Just saying..........
Enjoy. Ride hard! Brake hard, just don't break yourself!!!
Pat
yeah. that's sick! I've been keeping my eyes out for a single speed 29er to add to my quiver. I don't know if I've ever even road a fully suspended bike. Looks like fun. Take Adam out there and get some action shots! And remember my mottos: "If you don't get hurt, you're not riding hard enough." and, "The day's not over 'til somethin' gets broke."
and remember my motto . . . oh wait i don't remember, i have hit my head too many times to remember any . . . just wear a helmet.
Post a Comment