Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shuteye Ridge Adventures

Sweet Camp Spot
Weeee
Woodpecker Homes
Accommodations weren't too shabby!! Notice our tent down and right
Desert Paintbrush
Rest Day at Bass Lake
Looking East to the Sierra's
Granite exfoliation at its finest
When Adam and I got back from Ohio we amazingly unpacked and then repacked all in one day so that we could take off for Shuteye Ridge (which is on/in the western side of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California) as soon as possible. We has a great and very relaxing time hiking, mountain biking. laying in the hammock and climbing. I can't believe another summer has almost bit the dust! Just trying to enjoy my last few days!

4 comments:

K said...

Great pictures again! I had been anxiously awaiting a post, so thank you!!! I agree that the summer has just gone by so fast. Eva must know fall is coming, she is already sleeping right in front of the wood stove! She is ready. Not sure that i am just yet.
Take care! Hope to talk to you soon!

Sarah said...

that post is from me, sarah. The computer automatically signs in keith... sorry.

Karen and Pat said...

LeAnna - What an awesome way to end the summer season. I am not an enthusiastic tent camper (too many bugs)but your pictures make me want to try it again. Give me a call when you have a couple minutes:-)

K said...

wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwow those pictures are REALLY amazing. Sarah will roll her eyes, but the pics make me want to head west again...not vegas, but west