Sunday, October 28, 2012

Joshua Tree and the Mojave Preserve




San Andreas Fault

 Begging
Adam was a sucker for him
Burnt Joshua Tree stalks.

Pat telling Adam how it's done.


Calcium Chloride and Sodium Chloride company.

The old Kelso Depot with newly reopened diner - pretty cute!
I tried to leave them there but they broke out :)

4 comments:

Karen and Pat said...

LeAnna - such nice pictures!! I am so glad the trip worked out. I love that pix with the barn. If I ever drive across country I am going to stop and take pictures of EVERY cool old barn I see between here and there. Can't wait to see you - crazy that it is just a few weeks. Love, Karen

Karen and Pat said...

Great pictures! Especially the ones of the "old guy"! Thanks again for taking him along and doing all the driving. Take care,
Pat

Cory said...

I was excited to see the picture of the Kelso Depot. I ate lunch there on my cycling trip as we traveled the 100+ miles from Searchlight to Baker, CA. Are the roads as terrible in a car as they are on a bicycle?

Sarah said...

Awesome pictures all around, great weekend for the blogs, very exciting! I love the burnt J Tree, it looks like you discovered a new kind of flower!