This weekend I took a little trip to Crawdad Canyon in Veyo, UT. This awesome climbing park is set amongst cinder cones, wildflowers, streams, and vast open basins. In my opinion it's in one of the most beautiful areas of the west. Adam and I always say that the Mormons sure did choose well when they chose to settle mostly in Utah. I didn't take any pictures while climbing but you can check out the park here. It's a moderate climbers paradise and also has a POOL (which on this holiday weekend was filled with a billion kids but is usually really nice for an after-climb soak). Hope everyone had a great weekend!
2 comments:
LeAnna - Looks like a good way to spend some holiday weekend time! Through the grapevine, I hear that you are feeling good - so good to hear. Hope your school year is off to a smooth beginning. Looking forward to hearing about it. LOL :-)
Beautiful photos. I wish I could have been there. Only 2 more weeks! Can't wait!
Post a Comment