One of the things that I like about what we do with the blogs is that they are so personal, it is so much better than Facebook for this kind of stuff. Thank you for posting here. It was so fun to talk to everyone yesterday, (Keith and Sarah I will call) and it gave me a great excuse to not work on my research essay.
So cute! Looks like she's figuring out the technology already. Leanna, it's good to see your blog again. Hope everything is going well. I keep an eye on the recipes you Pin and always think, "Man, that looks good. I should make that." Maybe someday I'll actually follow through. Hope you all have a great visit.
6 comments:
What a little rugrat! She must've inherited that drooling from her pappa.
Oh my word! I can not wait to get my hands on her!! Those
pictures are too cute :-)
One of the things that I like about what we do with the blogs is that they are so personal, it is so much better than Facebook for this kind of stuff. Thank you for posting here. It was so fun to talk to everyone yesterday, (Keith and Sarah I will call) and it gave me a great excuse to not work on my research essay.
So cute! Looks like she's figuring out the technology already. Leanna, it's good to see your blog again. Hope everything is going well. I keep an eye on the recipes you Pin and always think, "Man, that looks good. I should make that." Maybe someday I'll actually follow through. Hope you all have a great visit.
She is beautiful! Love the curl. One hint Ian, stock up on Johnson and Johnsons No More Tangles, I think you are going to need it.
Post a Comment