Friday, November 21, 2014

Mostly pictures of Oscar


I never get tired of the sunsets around here!
Oscar has quite a personality.  Here he is pouting after I took his bone away (it was a giant rawhide and I didn't want him to get sick).
Doggie selfie!
Handsome boy
Buddies at the hot springs.
Took a trip to Santa Barbara with the cross country team - so nice!
These are shark eggs!  So cool!
Oscar the chiropractor.
Adam has done a great job of teaching Oscar how to be a rock (and tree) hopper!  He does some amazing (and scary) scrambling!  

6 comments:

Adam said...

These pictures are great! Can't wait to come home and go on some more adventures.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I didn't know that shark's eggs look like this...they are like tags. Oscar is really cute. LeAnna, don't be strict! He is a big dog and deserves a big bone :)

Karen and Pat said...

So, what did you guys do before Oscar? Thanks for the post. Can't wait to meet him :-)

Sarah said...

I love Oscar! He's so expressive, every picture makes my smile bigger. I also can't wait to meet him some day. Looks like you guys are having some nice adventures and explorations out there. Have a great thanksgiving, we'll be thinking about you.

Aunt B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt B said...

Let me try again. Oscar is adorable; just the kind of dog that pulls at my heart. He looks a lot like my old Scamp dog that blessed my life for about 13 years.