Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pat and Karen Visit

By now you've seen quite a few posts from the visit so I won't bore you with the same stories, but here are some pictures from a slightly different angle?  Thank you for making the trek Pat and Karen!  We had an amazing time!










5 comments:

Karen and Pat said...

We had a great time and enjoyed meeting the new grand-dog. Miss you guys and the sunshine already! Thanks for the hospitality. Dad

Karen and Pat said...

I had to laugh when I saw your pictures of the sand - I have pretty much the same shots. That was such a fun day! Ditto Pat's comment! It was wonderful to just relax and spend time together. Looking forward to the next time. Love you, Mom :)

Sarah said...

Great to see the other angles! Its been fun following the trip and adventures. I can't wait to meet Oscar, he just makes me smile! Such a cool dog. Love the one of him and Adam flying down the dune. DUNE ZOOM!

K said...

I love that first shot. Where is that? I would love to come sit in the sand with y'all fer a coupla days.

LeAnna said...

Keith, that first shot is at the Pahrump Valley Winery. It had a nice picnic area and a delicious restaurant.

-Adam