The yard is pretty much in full bloom right now.
Mean mesquite.
He/she didn't care about me at all!
The Blue Diamond Ohioans.
Rusty got in the spirit for my little B-day party.
Adam sent me flowers for my birthday. What a guy :)Oscar helping with yard clean-up
It's been soooo hot. Oscar welcomes any relief.
Gina came for a quick weekend visit. It was wonderful.
There is a neighborhood peacock. I screeches like a maniac. We still aren't sure who it belongs to.
We've spent some time at Mt. Charleston to get some relief from the heat...and of course do some climbing.
Our new pet! Barry the beta.
Um, hello - someone rub my belly.



















5 comments:
Love seeing a little slice of home while I'm away at work. Thanks for sharing. The yard is looking amazing thanks to all your (and Oscars) hard work!
What a great post and the plants look terrific. The Betta Mackenzie left with me 3 years ago just died this week! Now you become the betta master;-)! Happy birthday again. P
Ahhhh, a brother for Oscar! Love your flower pics, as always. Looking forward to seeing you in a few short weeks. Enjoy your summer vacation...yeah! Love you
Everything and everyone looking great! Awesome to see!
Aren't the peacock shrieks horrendous?!?!?! The place I stayed at in Italy had a dozen peacocks and I was shocked by their noise. I think its funny you just have a random renegade peacock in the neighborhood! lol! See you soon! Glad you were surrounded by beauty and fun (and fur) for your birthday!
Beautiful post! The desert is a marvelous place. It looks like all is right in your world. We are so excited to see you in July. It feels like it's been forever again. We really need to expedite Adam's flight school. Our family deserves it's own private airline/pilot. That IS what's going to happen, right? I am not a robot.
Post a Comment