First Pic: Grandma and Anne; Second Pic: Grandma and Grandpa Frank; Third Pic: Ted on a tractor?! ; Forth Pic: Grandma and Grandpa Frank on their wedding day; Fifth Pic: Grandma and Anne on Anne's First Communion Day.
I scanned these old pictures of my mom's side of the family for my Grandma's 95th Birthday party this past summer and think they're really cool so I thought I'd post 'em. Not much going on here. Went climbing at Cannibal boulder yesterday. Sent a 5.8 and hung on a 5.9 - woo hoo - for those of you not familiar with climbing grades - that's bad. I'm pretty pumped about all of the visitors coming to visit these next couple of months - Ted and Bob, Dan, Mom, Dad and Gina, Leah, and Keith (did I forget anyone?) - then off to Hawaii for spring break! Yeah! Well, that's all for now.
L
2 comments:
I love your pictures - what fun that must have been for your grandmother. Tell Adam that I talked to M/M Wolff at church today. They said Andy ends up in Vegas on business pretty often. I kindly offered you guys as diversion. Pretty nice of me, huh. Anyway I didn't off any way to get in touch, but let Adam know.
Pat says to be careful what you refer to as "good old days" Love, Karen
Those pictures are so cool. I've never had a good idea of what Grandpa Frank looked like in my head. Thanks!
Post a Comment