Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Springtime in the Desert












I'm not sure if I just never noticed, or the desert really hasn't bloomed like this since I've lived here, but Red Rock is absolutely amazing right now. Arrow and I took a trip out today and these are a few of the pictures which really don't do it complete justice.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pics! Has there been a lot of rain? Our first spring in the desert there was record amounts of rain in the late winter which made for a record breaking spring. We assumed that every spring would be like that... we were wrong. Seeing your beautiful pictures reminds me of that first spring and how amazing it truly is.
Hope you are well! Miss you!

Karen and Pat said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I really hope to see it in person one of these days. It is so exotic looking. Hope your school year is wrapping up without any drama. I am counting the days. Just the luxury of staying up past 9:30 and sleeping till I wake up! I can't wait. Love you :-)

K said...

Yeah...there're flowers everywhere here. And leaves and grass and trees and shrubs and forests...

It does get cold in the winter though...and it frosted last night, so....