This past holiday Adam and I drove back from Ohio to Las Vegas. As we passed through areas, we stopped and did a little rock climbing. Above, windmills in Texas (note size comparison to barn).
Above are pics from Horseshoe Canyon Ranch in Arkansas. This place was awesome! Horses roaming around and lots of good climbing. Below are pics from the hotel that Adam and I stayed at in Jasper, AR which was built in 1947 and had a propane heater that clicked all night and drove us insane!
Below are pics from just outside Chattanooga, TN where we stopped to visit our friend Matt. Very nice city which we've put in the back of our minds as a possible place to live someday...
LeAnna-I love the pic of the wind turbines. We have been talking about alt energy sources in class. I'm going to share the pic with my kids at school. Most of them have no idea...love momK
1 comment:
LeAnna-I love the pic of the wind turbines. We have been talking about alt energy sources in class. I'm going to share the pic with my kids at school. Most of them have no idea...love momK
Post a Comment