Because Adam was going to be in Alaska over Christmas this year, we had our own little celebration before he left. Meager I know, but it did the job.
I wasn't aware, but I guess he was a good boy this year :)
On my first night back in Ohio we went to a Greek restaurant (sort of) where I had the best lamb I've ever tasted. It was amazing.
As most of you know, while home Karen and Sarah put on a bridal shower for Adam and me at Pat and Karen's house. As usual, the food and company was excellent.
My momma and me.
Tea party.
Just one, of my NINE, sets of Fiestaware! Everyone's coming to dinner!
Need about 9 suitcases to get that all back to Vegas :)
On New Year's Eve Gina and I went over to Tony's and did a little sled riding. Even though I've become a huge baby when it comes to the cold, it was a really fun time! Gunner was obsessed with the boogie board. He'd chase you down the hill and then carry it back up - kinda convenient!
Gunner to the rescue! This hill actually worked pretty well once we got it packed down, contrary to how crappy it looks.
Gunner LOVED eating the snow.
I just think he's so pretty against the white snow.
It felt like prom - Mom had to take pics before going out for New Year's Eve :)









2 comments:
Great pictures, looks like a great holiday. I'd post some pics of my month at work but I wouldn't want to make you jealous.
LeAnna - Love the post:-) It was so much fun having you home for the holiday. Will be thinking about you this week when you start your next placement. I hope it goes as well as the first.
Love You-
Post a Comment