Saturday, April 30, 2016

Beautiful Day!

We've had a beautiful and wet spring out here!  These pictures are from a walk that Oscar and I took right outside of Blue Diamond.  It had just rained and everything was so vibrant and smelled amazing.  I wish Blogger had a scratch and sniff option!

 I love the vibrant green with the black branches.


  Flowers are emerging. 

 Misty, wet trail.

 Speed racer.

 I just love the tiny cacti.  I didn't do a good job of capturing the scale, but these guys are mini.  The top one is about the size of a baseball and below, the size of a golf ball.



Magical tunnel fort.

3 comments:

Karen and Pat said...

Obviously I wish you were closer, but I love where you live! What beauty!!
P.

Adam said...

Still beautiful! It's nice to look at pictures from home when I'm stuck at work.

Karen and Pat said...

Just now saw your post. Your photos are so beautiful! You and Adam are going
to have to do dueling calendars. I just love those donkeys! I really missed our trip this spring. Hopefully next year! PS those look like Ohio clouds! Love, K